"Be a congregation flourishing in God’s love, by helping people become their best in Christ."
- Vision Statement
Approved by the Session of NPC in October 2017
"See I am making all things new." Revelations 21:5
Vision Values - Help us envision the future direction of Northminster Presbyterian Church
1. Christ-Centered: Continually seeking transformation with Christ as our model and the Bible as our guide, and prayerfully reaching out to and welcoming people of all backgrounds.
2. Involved: Be a church that is attentive to the needs of the surrounding community and actively engaged in serving those living there.
3. Relational: Be a church that emanates the love of Christ through meaningful and empathetic relationships.
4. Multi-Ethnic & Multi-Generational: Be a congregation that values the abilities and life experiences that multiple generations and diversity of cultures bring to the Northminster community.
5. Family-Strengthening: Be a church that fosters healthy family relationships, and mentors young people throughout their developmental years and young adult lives.
6. Blended Worship Services: Provide a vibrant blended worship service led by the Holy Spirit – including topical conversational preaching that is relevant to our diverse community that features elements of contemporary and traditional music-styles.
"Our citizenship is in heaven,
and it is from there that we are expecting a Savior,
the Lord Jesus Christ." Philippians 3:20